Fixture news: I could write a paragraph about the fixture but in three words.. We got smashed...
Popular posts from this blog
100 word challenge
But what if i was in charge?..... I’ve always thought to myself, but what if i was in charge? But now its the last of my worries and thoughts . If you haven’t yet realized, I am Eadlyn Schreave the oldest daughter of America and Maxon Schreave and next in line for the crown of Illea. It feels ironic that after wishing and dreaming for years and years of finally making my own decisions to completely dreading every second of it. Fortunately mum and dad are leaving me all alone with a couple advisors for another region of Illea for three days. Let’s just say i’m not enjoying it. By Jessica goldsmith Credit: The selection
100wc
BATH Fighter Danced Orange Clumsily I lay in the bathtub relaxing my muscles in the lukewarm water as streaks of sunset hit the water reflecting off the soft porcelain tub. I clumsily sit up to grab a small bath bomb leaving small grains on the table. Slowly I release the bath bomb from my grip. It bounces up and down in the water, releasing waves of bright orange pigment. The bright orange colour swirls and dances around me. My fists that were once clenched like a fighter now relaxed and floating beside me while small bubbles fizz between my fingertips.
Comments
Post a Comment