100 word challenge

But what if i was in charge?.....
I’ve always thought to myself, but what if i was in charge? But now its the last of my worries and thoughts
. If you haven’t yet realized, I am Eadlyn Schreave the oldest daughter of America and Maxon Schreave
and next in line for the crown of Illea. It feels ironic that after wishing and dreaming for years and years of
finally making my own decisions to completely dreading every second of it. Fortunately mum and dad
are leaving me all alone with a couple advisors for another region of Illea for three days. Let’s just say
i’m not enjoying it.


By Jessica goldsmith

Credit: The selection

Comments

  1. Lovely fanfic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Jess and am a year 8 I am from OIS (Oamaru intermediate school) NZ I like your post I was really good if you want to check out our class blog here is the link http://rm5ois.edublogs.org/
    From Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm Jess and am a year 8 I am from OIS (Oamaru intermediate school) NZ I like your post I was really good if you want to check out our class blog here is the link http://rm5ois.edublogs.org/
    From Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica, my name is Charlotte and i'm a year 8 at OIS ( Oamaru Intermediate School ) NZ. I really like your post, it gives detail. You have chosen a very interesting topic to write about. Remember paragraphs makes it easier for us readers to read. Ka pai
    Come check out my class blog, here is the link https://rm5ois.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100wc

100wc