100 word challenge

We were moving very fast until the car came to a screeching halt. My body swung forward as I tried to grab poppy as she wasn’t in her cage.Mum jumps out of the car and me and poppy follow. When she opened the bonnet a cloud of smoke came rushing out. Poppy started barking and the smoke made my throat dry and a strong urge to cough came to my mind. My mum had a puzzled face and grabbed out her phone ready to dial for someone to pickup our car. 20 minutes later we see a pickup truck.

Comments

  1. Ohh, I like the way you have chosen words to add imagery to your writing e.g. screeching halt. You have also used precise nouns that give the reader additional information. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100wc

100 word challenge

100wc